Digital Marketing Specialist
(Fulltime, Ahmedabad, Gujarat)
Menstrupedia is looking for passionate and creative marketing professionals who are crazy about breaking the norms and make people take notice. You should be obsessively result oriented, willing to take informed risks and learn fast from your mistakes. You’ll be working directly with the founders on Menstrupedia’s online brand presence that serves lakhs of people from around the world every month.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
31st March: Last date for applying.
1st May: Tentative date of joining.
- Create brand appropriate user centric content for Menstrupedia’s website and its social media channels to grow and engage active community of followers. (50%)
- Track performance of digital campaigns and other marketing activities measured in terms of online sales and user engagement through likes, shares and comments. (20%)
- Carry out statistical analysis of performance of digital marketing campaigns to create effective marketing strategies. (10%)
- Design and execute social media campaigns to build and expand Menstrupedia’s digital and social media presence. (10%)
- Represent the company on online platform while staying aware and sensitive of Menstrupedia’s brand positioning. (5%)
- Handle online sales channels of Menstrupedia. (5%)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Creative thinker who can develop ways to build and promote content.
- Avid social media user with demonstrated communication skills with platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Storify).
- Knowledge and experience in building and nurturing social media communities.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in measurement and analysis of web traffic and user engagement using Google analytics and Facebook insights.
- Managed a blog, working knowledge of Wordpress.
- Graphic design experience. Working knowledge of Photoshop and drive to continually develop skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Rs.15,000 - Rs.18,000 per month take home salary (inclusive of TDS)